- All right Richard, do me one simple favor. Come. Come sit.
- I don't think I can make it to the party, Clarissa.
- You don't have to go to the party, you don't have to go to the ceremony, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You can do as you like.
- But I still have to face the hours, don't I? I mean, the hours after the party, and the hours after that...
- You do have good days still. You know you do.
- Not really. I mean, it's kind of you to say so, but it's not really true.
Dear Leonard. To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always the love. Always the hours.